Best 5 iPhone Pregnancy Apps (Plus a Bonus App!)
Technology has certainly done a lot to make our lives simpler, and this is certainly true when it comes to iPhone pregnancy apps that help you track your bump’s progress!
These days, there is an app for just about anything and everything. From business to social; fitness to fashion and many, many other useful applications that add value to your life, iTunes is full of useful tools for your iPhone and iPad. For moms (and dads!) to be, tracking pregnancy progress has never been easier. Gone are the days of trying to find useful information on trimesters, health advice and giving birth in magazines and out-dated books. Now, you can have all the info you need, at the swipe of a touch screen.
We have rounded up some of the best pregnancy apps for iPhone that help you prepare for your upcoming bundle of joy…
Top iPhone Apps for Parents
In no particular order, here are five iPhone apps for parents, as well as a bonus app that gives you even more value after your baby arrives.
#1 Pregnancy & Baby
From the creators of What to Expect When You’re Expecting, this app takes you through your pregnancy on a day by day and week by week journey. It is compatible with iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch, with all sorts of useful tips and guides for all stages of your pregnancy.
- Customised daily and weekly trackers to view week and day of pregnancy, due date countdown and baby’s size measure indication.
- Support and advice in a personalised feed, featuring tips, positive affirmations, health updates and stories from fellow parents.
- Weekly development updates and videos that show you what is happening with baby at each stage.
- Photo sharing and community of fellow moms to help you connect to other parents in real time.
- Groups organised by birth month, area, interests, medical conditions, parenting styles and more.
- Community photo sharing lets you connect with other moms in a whole new way – sharing photos, stories, advice in real-time, and arranging meet-ups with moms like you.
Rated one of the top 10 iPhone apps, this app has been featured in major publications such as InStyle, The Guardian and others. A comprehensive pregnancy tracker, this simple but powerful tool is fully customisable according to your pregnancy.
- Customised tracking for your pregnancy and your baby.
- Daily logs that help you improve and understand your health during pregnancy.
- Personalised insights and alerts determined by your own pregnancy.
- Huge range of pregnancy articles published daily.
- Visual graphics, charts and symptoms tracker to help you stay healthy.
- Pregnancy tips and advice from global health experts.
- Full support from community for moms and partners.
- Integrates with MyFitnessPal as well as Apple’s Health App.
ow dads can also keep up with the progress of your growing baby. This app gives dads all the info they need to stay informed during the pregnancy. Info such as growth and development of the baby, as well as how to survive the pregnancy as a new dad are broken down into manageable chunks, while other tools help dads track birth date estimates.
- View notable figures that have a birthday on your baby’s due date.
- Comprehensive zodiac information of your unborn child based on birth date estimate.
- Umbilical cord slider that shows development and progress on a week to week basis.
- Birthday calculations for twins and triplets.
- Social sharing tools through email, Twitter and Facebook.
My Pregnancy & Baby Today
Created by BabyCentre, a global parenting resource that is trusted by over a hundred million moms around the world, this app is perfect for new mothers. Once you enter your baby’s due date, your iPhone will be transformed into a useful guide for all stages of the pregnancy. Access to a huge variety of tips and resources is also offered.
- Day by day pregnancy updates to learn more about what is happening with baby.
- Baby development images, in clear detail.
- The Bumpie tool helps you track the progress of your growing bump.
- Pregnancy checklist that helps with appointments, reminders and other details.
- Variety of videos that provide information for all stages of the pregnancy (including birth!)
- Realistic due date calculator to help you start planning.
- Pregnancy nutrition guide for mom and baby.
- Progress tracker with weekly countdowns to the big day.
My Baby Today
Ideal for new parents, this app gives you and your partner support, advice, reminders and other useful titbits that help after your baby has been born. A customised daily calendar, useful checklists, integrated photo album and other features help you stay on track throughout each stage of your baby’s growth.
- Customised daily calendar of baby’s growth and development.
- Useful checklist and reminders for appointments and other milestones.
- Photo album for keeping visual track of your baby’s development.
- Questions answered by a community of moms and baby experts.
- Comprehensive information on your baby’s health and well-being.
- Variety of suggestions for baby’s activities each week.
- Tips and insight on feeding and infant care, as well as advice for new moms.
BONUS APP: The Wonder Weeks
This iPhone app for moms is a must-have for new parents once the baby is here. A smart calendar that takes you through every phase of development, this app helps you learn more about why your baby is fussy at certain points, sleeping less at other points and eating less at some stages. It breaks down development into leaps, giving you concise information about what you can expect during each leap in the first 20 months of your baby’s life.
- Calendar that outlines each leap in your baby’s mental development.
- Find out what your baby understands and learns after each leap.
- Learn more about what you can expect your baby to do after each leap.
- Find out what you can do for your baby during and after each leap.
As you begin what is sure to be the most exiting journey of your life, iPhone pregnancy apps are a great way to track your progress, learn more about what you can expect and enjoy the journey as it progresses.We hope that you enjoy this list of iPhone pregnancy apps! Remember to shop our range of stylish yet simple maternity clothes for moms to be that keep you looking and feeling great throughout each stage of your pregnancy.