- Super comfortable and supportive
- Drop clips for easy feeding
- Adjustable and durable straps, soft and supportive
- Wear with anything, day and night, layered or as is
- Great addition to your hospital bag
- While breastfeeding, but will fit during pregnancy too!
- High quality Cotton Elastane
- Model is 1.70 m tall and wearing a size Small/8/32 with a 7-8 month strap-on-belly.
- Stick with your pre-pregnant size
Our super-soft Feeding Cami’s will give you all-day (and night) comfort.
Featuring adjustable straps with drop clips on the front for easy access.
Camis can be worn on their own or as a layering piece under tops/jackets/jerseys/kimonos. Perfect choice for easy and discreet breastfeeding.
How do I find the right size for me? As a rule of thumb, we suggest that you stick to your pre-pregnancy size. Our garments have been designed to grow with your bump and accommodate normal pregnancy weight gain. Read more here.
During pregnancy it is normal for breasts to go up a cup size (or two) and to put on weight across the hip, bum and thigh area.
Cherry Melon styles are specifically designed to accommodate for this growth. Therefore as a rule of thumb, we suggest that you stick to your pre-pregnancy size.
You can also use these measurements below to guide you. Start by taking the following two measurements, then find your size in the table below.
Bust: wearing a bra, measure around the fullest part of your bust
Hip: measure the widest part of your hips, including your bum
If you are still tempted to order one size up, we strongly suggest only doing so if (a) you have a very large bust (normal preggie growth excluded); (b) you feel like you have gained extra weight (above the normal weight gain range); (c) you're having twins.
For any more assistance, please reach out to us via our live chat, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call one of our helpful store experts at Menlyn (012)3480361, Cresta (011)6780056, Canal Walk (021)5554134. We're here to help.
At checkout we’ll provide you with a shipping fee according to your postal code, starting from R50.
You may exchange or return your items within 30 days of purchase.
Please note that we cannot accept returns on sale items, underwear, and Breasties.
What will it cost?
1. To save costs you can drop off your return items at any of our stores: Cresta, Menlyn or Canal Walk, or at our warehouse in Ottery, Cape Town.
2. Or we can send a courier to collect from your door at a flat fee of R50.
How to log your exchange/return
1. Find your order on the Exchanges/Returns page and select which item(s) you'd like to return.
2. Once submitted, we will contact you within 24 hours on how to proceed.
If you need any help please call us on 021 5101637 Monday to Thursday 9am to 4pm, or email email@example.com, or call any one of our stores, Cresta 011 6780056, Menlyn 012 3480361, Canal Walk 021 5554134.
Please be sure your items are unused, and with all tags attached. NB: No returns on sale items and underwear.
* We don't accept returns on sale items, underwear, and gift cards.
- Gentle wash @ 30-40°
- Wash dark colours separately
- Cool iron
- Do not bleach
Wherever possible we use locally manufactured fabrics and always try to ensure the best of qualities.