SUMMER LOUNGEWEAR SET
FEEL like you’re in PJ’s. LOOK stylish and put-together. Our effortless Summer 3-Piece Loungewear set will flatter and support you through all stages of pregnancy and motherhood. Bump, Boob & Beyond.
- 3 styles to mix & match with the rest of your wardrobe
- Look great during your hospital stay
- Feeding access with a crossover top
- Super light and soft fabric
- Feel amazing!
- Short sleeve top with a crossover front
- 3/4 sleeve kimono cover-up
- Super soft flattering shorts with pockets
- Pregnant, feeding, and probably forevermore :)
- High-quality Viscose Elastane
- Model is 1.70 m tall and wearing a size Small/8/32 with a 7-8 month strap-on-belly.
Get comfy in this trendy 3-piece Loungewear set, featuring loungewear shorts with pockets, a maternity & feeding short sleeve top and a 3/4 sleeve cover-up.
Wrap your body in pure comfort for comfy couch days and afternoon naps, or school pick-up, shopping and running errands. And this set can be used as stylish PJs, and makes the perfect outfit for your hospital stay.
How do I find the right size for me? As a rule of thumb, we suggest that you stick to your pre-pregnancy size. Our garments have been designed to grow with your bump and accommodate normal pregnancy weight gain. Read more here.
During pregnancy it is normal for breasts to go up a cup size (or two) and to put on weight across the hip, bum and thigh area.
Cherry Melon styles are specifically designed to accommodate for this growth. Therefore as a rule of thumb, we suggest that you stick to your pre-pregnancy size.
You can also use these measurements in cm's below to guide you. Start by taking the following two measurements, then find your size in the table below.
Bust: wearing a bra, measure around the fullest part of your bust
Hip: measure the widest part of your hips, including your bum
If you are still tempted to order one size up, we strongly suggest only doing so if (a) you have a very large bust (normal preggie growth excluded); (b) you feel like you have gained extra weight (above the normal weight gain range); (c) you're having twins.
We use third party shipping operators to deliver your order to you. We charge the rate quoted to us by these operators, or closest thereof, according to your postal code entered in your delivery address during checkout.
To your Door:
- Local deliveries from R50
- Main Centre deliveries from R69.85
- Regional and outlying areas from R159.50
Click and Collect:
- Collect at your closest Pargo pick-up point nationwide R65
Shop online, then collect your order from your closest Pargo pick-up point. Choose from over 2500 locations nationwide.
Follow these 3 easy steps:
1. After check-out/payment, select your closest Pargo pick-up point.
2. You'll receive an SMS text message when your parcel is ready for collection (delivery is 2-5 working days).
3. Collect your parcel with the SMS and your ID.
You may exchange or return your items within 30 days of purchase.
Please note that we cannot accept returns on sale items, underwear, and Breasties.
What will it cost?
1. To save costs you can drop off your return items at any of our stores or at our warehouse in Ottery, Cape Town.
2. Or we can send a courier to collect from your door at a flat fee of R50.
How to log your exchange/return
1. Find your order on the Returns page and select which item(s) you'd like to return.
2. Once submitted, we will contact you within 24 hours on how to proceed.
If you need any help please call us on 021 5101637 Monday to Thursday 9am to 4pm, or email email@example.com, or call any one of our stores.
Please be sure your items are unused, and with all tags attached.
* We don't accept returns on sale items, underwear, Breasties and gift cards.