Longline Feeding Cami
Your favorite Feeding Cami just got even better! We've extended the length for extra comfort and support, making it a mama-favorite must-have.
Super Comfortable & Supportive: Our Longline Feeding Cami is designed with your comfort and support in mind. With convenient drop clips for easy feeding access, day or night, it's your perfect breastfeeding companion.
Easy & Discreet Breastfeeding: Enjoy the ease and discretion of breastfeeding with our Longline Feeding Cami. It's the perfect choice for quick and effortless access when your little one needs a feed.
Versatile & Stylish: Not just for breastfeeding, our Longline Feeding Cami is a versatile piece that can be worn on its own or layered under tops, jackets, shirts, or kimonos.
Adjustable & Durable Straps: The cami features adjustable and durable straps to ensure a flexible fit that's just right for you.
Hospital Bag Essential: Don't forget to pack it in your hospital bag! Our cami is a great addition, ensuring you're prepared for those precious moments right from the start.
Perfect for Pregnancy Too: While it's perfect for breastfeeding, our Longline Feeding Cami is also a fantastic choice during pregnancy, providing the comfort and support you deserve.
Your everyday essential for the journey of motherhood.
- When: Wear it before, during and after pregnancy, breastfeeding and beyond into Motherhood!
- Fabric: Cotton Elastane
- Size: Model is 1.70m tall and wearing a size Small/8/32, with a 7-8 month strap-on belly.
- How do I find the right size for me? As a rule of thumb, we suggest that you stick to your pre-pregnancy size. Our garments have been designed to grow with your bump and accommodate normal pregnancy weight gain.
What size maternity clothes should I buy?
Maternity clothing sizes work the same as regular ones do, meaning, you're the same size in maternity clothes that you are in regular clothes.
If you normally wear a size medium, you'll be a maternity medium, too. If you buy a medium in the first trimester, that same medium will be a loyal companion all throughout your pregnancy (and beyond)! Cherry Melon clothing accommodates not only your growing belly and breasts but caters for normal weight gain too.
If this is your first pregnancy, it's nearly impossible to figure out how your body will change as your pregnancy progresses. As a rule of thumb, we suggest that you stick to your pre-pregnancy size and do not 'size up'. Sizing up may lead to ill-fitting tops and pants being too big, which gives you that "dropped crotch" or "slipping down" feeling. But, everyone is different and it's important to get what's comfortable.
We suggest buying a size up if (a) you have a very large bust (normal preggie growth excluded); (b) you feel like you have gained extra weight (above the normal weight gain range); (c) you're having twins or triplets.
Feeling a tad nervous about ordering online without the traditional "try on" experience? Fear not! Take your hip and bust measurements in centimeters and compare them to our handy-dandy size chart below:
We use third party shipping operators to deliver your order to you and charge a flate rate of R75 for nationwide deliveries.
Pargo - Click and Collect:
- Collect at your closest Pargo pick-up point nationwide R75
Follow these 3 easy steps:
1. At check-out, enter your full address, including postal code. The 5 nearest Pargo pick-up points will appear for your selection.
2. Choose your preferred location and complete the check-out process.
3. You'll receive an SMS when your parcel is ready for collection (delivery is 2-5 working days).
4. Bring your SMS and ID along to collect your Cherry Melon order.
You can now return your order at your nearest Pargo point. Click here to complete the quick steps to log and return your order. Please note that courier charges apply.
You may exchange or return your items within 30 days of purchase (excluding sale stock, underwear and Breasties). Goods must be unused, in a resaleable condition and with all tags attached. Please note that all items purchased on sale are non-refundable.
What will it cost?
1. To save costs you can drop off your return items at any of our stores (excluding Checkers Little Me stockists) or at our warehouse in Cape Town.
2. Or we can send a courier to collect from your door at a flat fee of R50.
How to log your exchange/return
1. Find your order on the Returns page and select which item(s) you'd like to return.
2. Once submitted, we will contact you within 24 hours on how to proceed.
If you need any help please call us on 021 5101637 Monday to Thursday 9am to 4pm, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call any one of our stores (excluding Checkers Little Me stockists).