Crop Wide-leg Pants
Step into motherhood with the perfect blend of style and comfort – meet the Crop Wide-leg Pants.
Flattering and on-trend, these maternity pants suit every body shape and add a touch of sophistication to your outfit. With their wide-leg silhouette and cropped length, they’re your ticket to maternity chic. From brunch dates to baby showers, these pants will have you strutting your stuff with confidence.
Pregnancy & Postpartum Support: Designed to Grow with You, they feature our signature belly band for gentle pregnancy support and ultimate comfort. After baby arrives, simply fold the band over for Comfortable and Flexible Fit, just where you need it.
Breathe Easy: The cropped length keeps you cool on hot summer days and nights, so you can look and feel great no matter the temperature.
Dress Up or Down: Transition effortlessly from casual to chic. Pair with heels or brogues for an elegant evening - or sneakers for a laid-back day out. Your versatile best friend.
Stay Stylish + Comfy: Paired perfectly with all of our maternity Tops, these maternity capsule wardrobe pants will give you tons of wear!
- When: Wear it during pregnancy and beyond!
- Fabric: Linen Rayon
- Size: Model is 1.81m tall and 38 weeks pregnant, wearing a size Medium/34/10.
- How do I find the right size for me? As a rule of thumb, we suggest that you stick to your pre-pregnancy size. Our garments have been designed to grow with your bump and accommodate normal pregnancy weight gain.
What size maternity clothes should I buy?
Maternity clothing sizes work the same as regular ones do, meaning, you're the same size in maternity clothes that you are in regular clothes.
If you normally wear a size medium, you'll be a maternity medium, too. If you buy a medium in the first trimester, that same medium will be a loyal companion all throughout your pregnancy (and beyond)! Cherry Melon clothing accommodates not only your growing belly and breasts but caters for normal weight gain too.
If this is your first pregnancy, it's nearly impossible to figure out how your body will change as your pregnancy progresses. As a rule of thumb, we suggest that you stick to your pre-pregnancy size and do not 'size up'. Sizing up may lead to ill-fitting tops and pants being too big, which gives you that "dropped crotch" or "slipping down" feeling. But, everyone is different and it's important to get what's comfortable.
We suggest buying a size up if (a) you have a very large bust (normal preggie growth excluded); (b) you feel like you have gained extra weight (above the normal weight gain range); (c) you're having twins or triplets.
Feeling a tad nervous about ordering online without the traditional "try on" experience? Fear not! Take your hip and bust measurements in centimeters and compare them to our handy-dandy size chart below:
We use third party shipping operators to deliver your order to you and charge a flate rate of R75 for nationwide deliveries.
Pargo - Click and Collect:
- Collect at your closest Pargo pick-up point nationwide R75
Follow these 3 easy steps:
1. At check-out, enter your full address, including postal code. The 5 nearest Pargo pick-up points will appear for your selection.
2. Choose your preferred location and complete the check-out process.
3. You'll receive an SMS when your parcel is ready for collection (delivery is 2-5 working days).
4. Bring your SMS and ID along to collect your Cherry Melon order.
You can now return your order at your nearest Pargo point. Click here to complete the quick steps to log and return your order. Please note that courier charges apply.
You may exchange or return your items within 30 days of purchase (excluding sale stock, underwear and Breasties). Goods must be unused, in a resaleable condition and with all tags attached. Please note that all items purchased on sale are non-refundable.
What will it cost?
1. To save costs you can drop off your return items at any of our stores (excluding Checkers Little Me stockists) or at our warehouse in Cape Town.
2. Or we can send a courier to collect from your door at a flat fee of R50.
How to log your exchange/return
1. Find your order on the Returns page and select which item(s) you'd like to return.
2. Once submitted, we will contact you within 24 hours on how to proceed.
If you need any help please call us on 021 5101637 Monday to Thursday 9am to 4pm, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call any one of our stores (excluding Checkers Little Me stockists).