ACTIVE 7/8 LEGGING - PRINTS
- Comfy and supportive
- High waistband (over the bump) for support & stay-in-place fit
- Squat proof opacity for all-day coverage and confidence
- No chaffing flat-lock seams
- 4-way Stretch for flexibility, support and recovery
- During pregnancy & beyond
- High shaping power
- Buttery soft
- UV protective (UPF 50+)
- Abrasions resistant
- 80% Nylon 20% Spandex
- 7/8 Length: Inner Leg: 64cm and Outer Leg: 74cm
- Model is 1.70 m tall and wearing a size Small/8/32 with a 7 to 8-month strap-on-belly
Comfy and supportive for both working out and hanging out, our Active Leggings sport a high (over the bump) waistband, stay-in-place fit (no slipping down) and squat proof opacity for all-day coverage and confidence.
Great for Pilates, gym, walking, brunch, and everything in between. The luxurious 4-way stretch fabric allows you to bend and move without any restriction.
Mix & match colours and sets with our Activewear Crop Tops for stylish every-day workout looks leaving you confident and energized. They also pair perfectly with our Tank Tops, Everyday Tops and more.
Perfect for all stages of pregnancy as well as for postpartum recovery, allowing you to ease back into workouts. The Activewear Leggings provide targeted compression to aid recovery post-childbirth (natural and cesarean births). The flexible waistband can be folded over after baby arrives, giving new mommies extra support and confidence.
How do I find the right size for me? As a rule of thumb, we suggest that you stick to your pre-pregnancy size. Our garments have been designed to grow with your bump and accommodate normal pregnancy weight gain. Read more here.
During pregnancy it is normal for breasts to go up a cup size (or two) and to put on weight across the hip, bum and thigh area.
Cherry Melon styles are specifically designed to accommodate for this growth. Therefore as a rule of thumb, we suggest that you stick to your pre-pregnancy size.
You can also use these measurements below to guide you. Start by taking the following two measurements, then find your size in the table below.
Bust: wearing a bra, measure around the fullest part of your bust
Hip: measure the widest part of your hips, including your bum
If you are still tempted to order one size up, we strongly suggest only doing so if (a) you have a very large bust (normal preggie growth excluded); (b) you feel like you have gained extra weight (above the normal weight gain range); (c) you're having twins.
For any more assistance, please reach out to us via our live chat, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call one of our helpful store experts at Menlyn (012)3480361, Cresta (011)6780056, Canal Walk (021)5554134. We're here to help.
At checkout we’ll provide you with a shipping fee according to your postal code, starting from R50.
You may exchange or return your items within 30 days of purchase.
What will it cost?
1. To save costs you can drop off your return items at any of our stores: Cresta, Menlyn or Canal Walk, or at our warehouse in Ottery, Cape Town.
2. Or we can send a courier to collect from your door at a flat fee of R50.
How to log your exchange/return
1. Find your order on the Exchanges/Returns page and select which item(s) you'd like to return.
2. Once submitted, we will contact you within 24 hours on how to proceed.
If you need any help please call us on 021 5101637 Monday to Thursday 9am to 4pm, or email email@example.com, or call any one of our stores, Cresta 011 6780056, Menlyn 012 3480361, Canal Walk 021 5554134.
Please be sure your items are unused, and with all tags attached. NB: No returns on sale items and underwear.
* We don't accept returns on sale items, underwear, and gift cards.