BUTTON-UP PJ SET LONG SLEEVE
- Easy feeding
- Great for hospital
- Super soft for extra comfort
- Button-up long sleeve top
- Ankle-length pants with soft & comfy waistband
- High quality Viscose Elastane
- Light weight and breathable
- Pants length: ankle, Top: short sleeve
- Model is 1.70 m tall and wearing a size Small/8/32 with a 7-8 month strap-on-belly
- Stick with your pre-pregnant size
Sweet dreams start with beautiful PJs, this set features a short-sleeve PJ top with a button-down design for easy breastfeeding access, and lounge-wear pants for ultimate comfort.
Designed to grow with you, these PJs are perfect for all stages of your pregnancy, post-partum, breastfeeding and beyond. Perfect for your hospital bag.
How do I find the right size for me? As a rule of thumb, we suggest that you stick to your pre-pregnancy size. Our garments have been designed to grow with your bump and accommodate normal pregnancy weight gain. Read more here.
During pregnancy it is normal for breasts to go up a cup size (or two) and to put on weight across the hip, bum and thigh area.
Cherry Melon styles are specifically designed to accommodate for this growth. Therefore as a rule of thumb, we suggest that you stick to your pre-pregnancy size.
You can also use these measurements below to guide you. Start by taking the following two measurements, then find your size in the table below.
Bust: wearing a bra, measure around the fullest part of your bust
Hip: measure the widest part of your hips, including your bum
If you are still tempted to order one size up, we strongly suggest only doing so if (a) you have a very large bust (normal preggie growth excluded); (b) you feel like you have gained extra weight (above the normal weight gain range); (c) you're having twins.
We use third party shipping operators to deliver your order to you. We charge the rate quoted to us by these operators, or closest thereof, according to your postal code entered in your delivery address during checkout.
To your Door:
- Local deliveries from R50
- Main Centre deliveries from R69.85
- Regional and outlying areas from R159.50
Click and Collect:
- Collect at your closest Pargo pick-up point nationwide R65
Shop online, then collect your order from your closest Pargo pick-up point. Choose from over 2500 locations nationwide.
Follow these 3 easy steps:
1. After check-out/payment, select your closest Pargo pick-up point.
2. You'll receive an SMS text message when your parcel is ready for collection (delivery is 2-5 working days).
3. Collect your parcel with the SMS and your ID.
You may exchange or return your items within 30 days of purchase.
Please note that we cannot accept returns on sale items, underwear, and Breasties.
What will it cost?
1. To save costs you can drop off your return items at any of our stores or at our warehouse in Ottery, Cape Town.
2. Or we can send a courier to collect from your door at a flat fee of R50.
How to log your exchange/return
1. Find your order on the Exchanges/Returns page and select which item(s) you'd like to return.
2. Once submitted, we will contact you within 24 hours on how to proceed.
If you need any help please call us on 021 5101637 Monday to Thursday 9am to 4pm, or email email@example.com, or call any one of our stores.
Please be sure your items are unused, and with all tags attached.
* We don't accept returns on sale items, underwear, Breasties and gift cards.