BUTTON-UP PJ SET SHORT SLEEVES
- Easy feeding
- Great for your hospital stay
- Super soft for extra comfort
- Button-up short sleeve top
- Easy-fit shorts with soft & comfy waistband
- High quality Viscose Elastane
- Light weight and breathable
- Length of shorts: inner leg (crotch to hem) measures 12cm and the outer leg (base of waistband to hem) measures 34cm.
- Model is 1.70m tall and wearing a size Small/8/32 with a 7-8 month strap-on-belly.
Sweet dreams start with beautiful PJs, this set features a short-sleeve PJ top with a button-down design for easy breastfeeding access, and lounge-wear pants for ultimate comfort.
Designed to grow with you, these PJs are perfect for all stages of your pregnancy, post-partum, breastfeeding and beyond. Perfect for your hospital bag.
How do I find the right size for me? As a rule of thumb, we suggest that you stick to your pre-pregnancy size. Our garments have been designed to grow with your bump and accommodate normal pregnancy weight gain. Read more here.
During pregnancy it is normal for breasts to go up a cup size (or two) and to put on weight across the hip, bum and thigh area.
Cherry Melon styles are specifically designed to accommodate for this growth. Therefore as a rule of thumb, we suggest that you stick to your pre-pregnancy size.
You can also use these measurements below to guide you. Start by taking the following two measurements, then find your size in the table below.
Bust: wearing a bra, measure around the fullest part of your bust
Hip: measure the widest part of your hips, including your bum
If you are still tempted to order one size up, we strongly suggest only doing so if (a) you have a very large bust (normal preggie growth excluded); (b) you feel like you have gained extra weight (above the normal weight gain range); (c) you're having twins.
For any more assistance, please reach out to us via our live chat, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call one of our helpful store experts at Menlyn (012)3480361, Cresta (011)6780056, Canal Walk (021)5554134. We're here to help.
At checkout we’ll provide you with a shipping fee according to your postal code, starting from R50.
You may exchange or return your items within 30 days of purchase.
What will it cost?
1. To save costs you can drop off your return items at any of our stores: Cresta, Menlyn or Canal Walk, or at our warehouse in Ottery, Cape Town.
2. Or we can send a courier to collect from your door at a flat fee of R50.
How to log your exchange/return
1. Find your order on the Exchanges/Returns page and select which item(s) you'd like to return.
2. Once submitted, we will contact you within 24 hours on how to proceed.
If you need any help please call us on 021 5101637 Monday to Thursday 9am to 4pm, or email email@example.com, or call any one of our stores, Cresta 011 6780056, Menlyn 012 3480361, Canal Walk 021 5554134.
Please be sure your items are unused, and with all tags attached. NB: No returns on sale items and underwear.
* We don't accept returns on sale items, underwear, and gift cards.