Stay Cool Jumpsuit
Hello Gorgeous! The Stay Cool Maternity Jumpsuit: Where Fashion Meets Functionality!
Experience the ultimate blend of fashion and functionality with this one-piece wonder. From casual outings to special occasions, this jumpsuit is your faithful companion throughout your pregnancy journey (and way beyond).
- Effortless Fashion: The Stay Cool Jumpsuit isn't just an outfit; it's a lifestyle. Slip into the easiest item you'll ever wear.
- Style on Repeat: Whether you're dressing up or down, this maternity jumpsuit is your go-to choice for countless looks that last beyond pregnancy. Versatility? Check!
- Pockets of Convenience: Stay organised on the go with convenient, deep front pockets.
- Your Way: Choose to wear it with a Crop Top for ultimate coolness (hello South African Summers), or layer it with any of our tees - Easy V-Neck Tee, The Everyday Top, Everyday Tank Top and Feeding Cami - underneath for added coverage - the choice is yours!
- Embrace the Journey: With features like adjustable self-tie shoulder straps and a design that grows with you, this jumpsuit is both bump and breastfeeding friendly.
- The Must-Have Silhouette: Radiate confidence with this easy silhouette that makes you feel like you've got pregnancy handled - because you do!
- Maternity Capsule Wardrobe Essential: The Stay Cool Maternity Jumpsuit isn't just a piece; it's a cornerstone of your maternity capsule wardrobe.
- When: Wear it during pregnancy, breastfeeding and beyond!
- Fabric: Cotton Dipinto
- Size: The model wearing the white Stay Cool Jumpsuit (without the hat) is 1.73m tall wearing a size Small/8/32 with a 7-8 month strap-on-belly. The model wearing the white Stay Cool Jumpsuit (with the hat) is wearing a size Small/8/32 and is approximately 38/39 weeks pregnant. The model wearing the black Stay Cool Jumpsuit is 1.81m tall wearing a size Medium/10/34 and is 38 weeks pregnant.
How do I find the right size for me? As a rule of thumb, we suggest that you stick to your pre-pregnancy size. Our garments have been designed to grow with your bump and accommodate normal pregnancy weight gain.
What size maternity clothes should I buy?
Maternity clothing sizes work the same as regular ones do, meaning, you're the same size in maternity clothes that you are in regular clothes.
If you normally wear a size medium, you'll be a maternity medium, too. If you buy a medium in the first trimester, that same medium will be a loyal companion all throughout your pregnancy (and beyond)! Cherry Melon clothing accommodates not only your growing belly and breasts but caters for normal weight gain too.
If this is your first pregnancy, it's nearly impossible to figure out how your body will change as your pregnancy progresses. As a rule of thumb, we suggest that you stick to your pre-pregnancy size and do not 'size up'. Sizing up may lead to ill-fitting tops and pants being too big, which gives you that "dropped crotch" or "slipping down" feeling. But, everyone is different and it's important to get what's comfortable.
We suggest buying a size up if (a) you have a very large bust (normal preggie growth excluded); (b) you feel like you have gained extra weight (above the normal weight gain range); (c) you're having twins or triplets.
Feeling a tad nervous about ordering online without the traditional "try on" experience? Fear not! Take your hip and bust measurements in centimeters and compare them to our handy-dandy size chart below:
We use third party shipping operators to deliver your order to you and charge a flate rate of R75 for nationwide deliveries.
Pargo - Click and Collect:
- Collect at your closest Pargo pick-up point nationwide R75
Follow these 3 easy steps:
1. At check-out, enter your full address, including postal code. The 5 nearest Pargo pick-up points will appear for your selection.
2. Choose your preferred location and complete the check-out process.
3. You'll receive an SMS when your parcel is ready for collection (delivery is 2-5 working days).
4. Bring your SMS and ID along to collect your Cherry Melon order.
You can now return your order at your nearest Pargo point. Click here to complete the quick steps to log and return your order. Please note that courier charges apply.
You may exchange or return your items within 30 days of purchase (excluding sale stock, underwear and Breasties). Goods must be unused, in a resaleable condition and with all tags attached. Please note that all items purchased on sale are non-refundable.
What will it cost?
1. To save costs you can drop off your return items at any of our stores (excluding Checkers Little Me stockists) or at our warehouse in Cape Town.
2. Or we can send a courier to collect from your door at a flat fee of R50.
How to log your exchange/return
1. Find your order on the Returns page and select which item(s) you'd like to return.
2. Once submitted, we will contact you within 24 hours on how to proceed.
If you need any help please call us on 021 5101637 Monday to Thursday 9am to 4pm, or email email@example.com, or call any one of our stores (excluding Checkers Little Me stockists).